Business Applications License & Contracts Specialist Level up!
Nintendo aims to deliver unique, intuitive entertainment experiences for everyone, manufacturing and marketing video game devices such as the Nintendo Switch family of systems, developing and operating applications for smart devices, and collaborating with partners on a range of other entertainment initiatives like visual content and theme parks. At Nintendo, we bring together employees with a wide range of characteristics and work together towards a common goal - to put smiles on the faces of people all over the world.
We are looking for a(n)
Business Applications License & Contracts Specialist m f d
City: Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- full-time -
- Managing contracts and licenses related to business applications such as SAP or Actindo (for SAP and eCommerce related topics)
- Defining, establishing and improving contract and asset management processes
- Being the contact person for contractual and license topics for the affected IT areas
- Coordinating, supporting and conducting license audits
- Creating and maintaining transparency about existing contracts and licenses and measure usage / results utilizing appropriate methods and tools
- Working with the different internal parties like other IT entities, Purchasing, Legal or Finance to continuously optimize contract and portfolio and to ensure compliance
- Education in IT/software contract management, IT software asset management, business administration or related field
- Qualifications in SAP licenses management is a plus
- Several years of related work experience in IT/software contract or software asset management
- Experience in working with software licensing models from vendors like SAP, Actindo, etc.
- Excellent written and spoken English and German language skills
- Creativity to work in project structures
- Strong communication skills as well as a structured working manner and the ability to work in a team
- Service-oriented mind-set
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application, including your earliest possible starting date and salary expectation.
Nintendo of Europe GmbH • Human Resources • Goldsteinstraße 235 • 60528 Frankfurt am Main • Germany