We are a well respected frozen and fresh meat food processor. As we continue to grow we are looking for a Capital project Engineer to join our team who will cover three processing facilities in Alabama, Texas and Georgia, performing capital projects from conception to Start-up. You will supervise contractors, vendors and suppliers for the projects and coordinate with our food plants including maintenance personnel to complete projects in a timely manner. This role can be remote, or you can work out of one of our three locations. But, extensive travel will be required to all three plants on a regular basis (50% of the time). This is a great career opportunity for someone who is looking to help us build out our infrastructure and grow with our ever expanding company.
What You Will Be Doing
- Assemble Capital project requisitions, gather cost for capital projects
- Writing Scopes of work/descriptions to describe for installation companies and contractors what the job entails and what work will need to be accomplished
- Performing Microsoft project schedules for the capital projects
- Coordinating the work to be completed with plant management, maintenance and the contractors performing the install
What You Need for this Position
- A minimum of 5 years in Project management, preferably in Poultry further processing or at least in the meat industry
- Engineering degree from a 4-year accredited university in Agri-engineer, mechanical engineering, or electrical engineering
- Ability to operate AUTOCAD, draw line layout, incorporate Block files into AutoCAD that are sent from vendors and suppliers, perform both elevation and plan view drawings in AutoCAD, verify with Vendor equipment
- Ability to manage contractors in installations, solve mechanical and electrical problems as it pertains to the project, adjust layouts, perform piping diagrams and electrical diagrams
- Ability to read blueprints and drawings from engineering companies, vendors and suppliers
- Ability to solve layout problems, dimensional issues, read technical cut sheets from vendors
- Ability to travel two weeks per month or 50% of the time
So, if you are a project engineer who has had experience in the meat processing industry, we would love to talk.Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : PMM-1652164 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Paul Miller - Lead Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.