- High Base Salary
- Strong Project Pipeline
About Our Client
- Local General Contractor in the Buffalo building and construction industry
- Mid-sized General Contractor with a fantastic culture and excellent pipeline of projects
- Fantastic opportunity to grow & progress within the company
- Strong pipeline of local projects
- Projects include institutions, mixed-use, entertainment, and hospitality.
Our client is seeking a Commercial Construction Superintendent - Buffalo NY to join their growing team. The Super will help consistently deliver projects on time, on budget and that exceed client expectations. Our client provides their Superintendents with the necessary support and resources to excel in their role and make sure all projects are completed to the highest standard. The Superintendent directly supervises field labor force, including subcontractors and laborers/craft workers. The successful candidate must demonstrate strong leadership, organizational and time management skills.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 7+ years as a Commercial Construction Superintendent - Buffalo, NY
- Commercial Experience required
- OSHA certification preferred
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Experience leading ground-up construction projects and managing a team
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Truck allowance
- Cell phone and laptop
- Paid time off and sick days
- Excellent benefits - health, medical, vision, dental
- 401k plan available