JLB Partners is an award winning, boutique multifamily development company that is committed to the craft of developing places where people love to live. We are on the cutting edge of design and technology and love to create timeless developments that we're proud of. We are selective about the projects we do and are more committed to quality over quantity. JLB Partners is extraordinarily well capitalized and has long-range development goals in Arizona. You must be a collaborative person that enjoys real estate development and sharing your thoughts on how to make our developments better.
For the right candidate, compensation is between $150K - $170K, plus eligibility to participate in development fee bonuses and bonus promote structures upon sale of assets.
We are a team of creative and passionate real estate professionals. In a small company, you'll touch all aspects of Real Estate Development. In particular, these are the skills that we are in need of and where your strengths should lie.
- Leads all due diligence efforts with emphasis on title, ALTA, environmental, soils and areas that can cause issues for development plans.
- Coordinate design professionals in the entire development process from conceptual layouts to building permits
- Manage utility design and coordination and have good working relationships with utility providers
- Along with Partner, reviews and interprets zoning and land use ordinances
- Experience working with City planners to understand processes and obtaining entitlements and building permits
- Prepare and manage soft cost budgets
- Create project schedules for each project and maintain progress
- Work with Attorneys to coordinate loan and sale closings
- Collaborate with in-house construction team on shop drawings, RFI's and schedule.
- Minimum of 5+ years in multifamily project management.
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture, Civil Engineering, Business or Real Estate Preferred
- Excellent time management, hyper organized and high attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel and strong skills in Bluebeam Revu
- Critical thinker and self-starter capable of accomplishing tasks with limited guidance
- Experience with graphics and technology
- Excellent written and verbal communication
We offer an excellent benefits package that includes comprehensive medical/dental/401k.