Emergency Medicine opening in Hagerstown, Maryland. Seeking Experienced Emergency Medicine PA / NP.
At US Acute Care Solutions, you will have the opportunity to practice compassionate, attentive, and quality care with a group that invests in your growth, while valuing and rewarding your expertise.
Our Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners work side by side with our physicians as clinical colleagues, with support through their own local, regional, and national APP leadership. That s because, as the country s leading physician-owned acute care group, we understand how important it is to be supported in leadership by your APP colleagues to focus on what s important: quality patient care.
- ED Volume: 62,000
- Level III Trauma Center
- 6 Fast Track beds
- 50 hours of physician coverage
- 50 hours of APP coverage
- EPIC EMR
- 20% admission rate; 12% PEDs
- 223-Bed / 41 Bassinets acute care hospital
- The most advanced technologies available
- Services include a special care nursery, a level III trauma program, a primary stroke center, and a wound center, as well as a cardiac diagnostic laboratory
- This 500,000 square-foot, the medical center serves approximately 475,000 area residents
- State-of-the-art medical technologies
- Advanced 3T magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), single-photo-emission computed tomography (SPECT) scanners and cardiac interventions
- Support through an APP leadership structure at local, regional, and national levels
- APP-focused Alignment and Retention Plan
- Industry-leading and company funded 401k (an additional 10%)
- Highly competitive financial & benefits package
- Yearly CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Industry-leading professional development programs
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
Hagerstown offers small-town living within reach of Washington, DC and Baltimore. Situated between the Alleghany and Blue Ridge mountains, this bedroom community offers a rich history and has become a center of transit and commerce, as well as a commercial and industrial hub. Hagerstown features a beautiful park system and a forward-thinking school system. Its small-town hospitality and friendliness make Hagerstown a great place to call home.
Hagerstown s public schools, administered by the Washington County Public Schools systems, provide students with access to world-class educational opportunities. Residents also have easy access to several private schools. Beyond a focus on academic performance, the schools offer a wide range of athletic programs. In addition, the Barbara Ingram School for the Arts is a magnet high school for gifted students.