Emergency Medicine opening in Phoenix, Arizona. TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for an emergency medicine physician to join our team full-time or part-time with Abrazo Health. This position will work throughout 10 emergency departments in the Phoenix, Arizona, area. This is an opportunity to work between a level 1 trauma center, community health hospitals, a heart hospital, free standing emergency departments and micro hospitals. The physicians work up to 120 hours per month with preferred scheduling and flexible blocks of time on and time off. We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in ABEM or AOBEM with emergency medicine residency training required. The ideal candidates for these positions must be adaptive, possess excellent communication skills, have a team player attitude and flexibility is a must. Enhance your work-life balance with blocked time off to enjoy doing what you love!
- Excellent compensation -1099 status
- Paid professional liability insurance
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class emergency medicine experts
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC) and diversity and inclusion programs
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources, and CME through TeamHealth Institute