Endocrinology opening in Houston, Texas.
We are currently looking for a BC/BE Endocrinologist to join our private practice in The Woodlands, Texas . Click Here to Apply ;
- Outstanding opportunity to join our well-established private practice and work alongside a board certified endocrinologist, a physician assistant, a nurse practitioner, a registered dietitian, and tenured support staff Click Here to Apply ;
- Our practice provides the full scope of outpatient endocrinology services to patients of all ages; inpatient responsibilities include managing the hospital consult service
- Providers have access to our on-site lab and phlebotomist, thyroid ultrasonography and sonographer for on-site ultrasounds and biopsies, and on-site infusion center Click Here to Apply ; Click Here to Apply ;
- Full-time schedule Click Here to Apply ;
- Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits, including partnership
About The Woodlands, TX:
- Offering the ideal mix of urban and suburban living, The Woodlands is situated 30 miles north of Houston, TX and an international airport.
- The Woodlands is recognized as one of the top master planned communities in the nation, fostering the best in family life, career opportunities and neighborhood involvement.
- The community offers 220 miles of hike and bike trails, 147 parks, a world-class resort, a championship golf course, and an extraordinary culinary and events scene
- The city of Houston is home to the Texas Medical Center-the world's largest concentration of academic and research health institutions, including MD Anderson Cancer Center, Baylor College of Medicine, and UT Health Science Center. Click Here to Apply ;
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a national physician organization with more than 2,400 providers in multiple states. Through high-performance physician groups, accountable care organizations, and population health management programs, Privia works in partnership with health plans, health systems and employers to better align reimbursements to quality and outcomes.
Contact: Click Here to Apply ;
Director, Provider Recruitment
Privia Medical Group
Click Here to Apply