Capital City Hospice is growing and looking for Night Shift LPNs!
We offer a comprehensive benefits plan that includes health, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401k with match, paid holidays, 17 days off and more!
In addition, we offer a night shift differential and NO ON CALL REQUIREMENTS!
POSITION REQUIREMENTS & COMPETENCIES:
- Graduate of an accredited practical nurse or vocational nursing program
- Three years nursing experience. Community health/hospice or medical/surgical experience is preferred
- Currently licensed as an LPN/LVN in the practicing state
- Demonstrates good verbal and written communication, and organization skills
- Valid driver's license with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state requirements
- Understands philosophy of hospice concept. Also understands needs of the terminally ill
Come join the team whose unprecedented growth is matched only by our passion and dedication to patient-centered hospice care.
To apply via text, text 1386 to (334) 518-4376