Interested in working for a family owned company who has been serving their customers since 1953?
Vector Technical has partnered with one of the leaders in the manufacturing of automotive and specialty cleaning products, and they are looking for a Maintenance Technician
to join their team in Stark County!
1st Shift: 7AM-3PM & 2nd shift: 3PM-11PM
$20.50+/ hour depending on experience Responsibilities
- Ensure operation and appearance of machinery, equipment and facilities by completing preventative maintenance, inspections, setups, repairs and upgrades following diagrams, sketches, manuals, manufacture's instructions, engineering instructions and/or verbal instruction.
- Fabricate repair parts utilizing machine shop equipment and fabrication tools.
- Report projects needing attention; fill out work orders, PM forms, and charts as needed. Communicate needs to supervision.
- Have welding ability to use mig, tig and arc equipment on carbon steel and stainless steel; do soldering and brazing.
- Have the electrical ability to work with and repair motors, motor starters, contractors, relays, distribution and use electrical test equipment.
- Must have experience performing normal maintenance repairs on factory equipment and have the mechanical ability to troubleshoot, diagnose, make necessary repairs, dismantle and reassemble most equipment used in the facility.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Forklift Operation
- Must be able to read, plan work from instructions, sketches and / or prints.
- Must be willing and physically able to safely work from ladders and in awkward positions.
- Able to fill out work order, PM forms and charts as needed; as well as communicate all needs to make job and operation most efficient.
- Must have and maintain good attendance record.
- Willing to work any shift and overtime hours necessary for the successful operation of the facility.
- Able to pass the required maintenance testing.