West suburbs of Chicago near Naperville & Downers Grove
20 miles to Chicago O'Hare International Airport (ORD)
25 miles to downtown Chicago
Excellent Opportunity for Self-Motivated Child Psychiatrists
Join a 25 year old premier, multidisciplinary, outpatient private practice in the Western Suburbs of Chicago. Group is known for its delivery of comprehensive mental health services to a varied patient population in a comfortable and collaborative work environment. Telehealth services available.
There are 4 General Psychiatrists plus a therapist team. They are adding Child Psychiatrists.
- They have a wide referral base in the western suburbs.
- Most services are provided in an outpatient setting but PHP/IOP and inpatient work are also available if desired.
- Due to continued growth and demand, they are adding Child and Adolescent Psychiatrists, either board eligible or board certified, and motivated to work as part of a collaborative team of clinicians dedicated to providing a full spectrum of services to children, adolescents, and all ages.
- Child and adolescent certification is a plus.
- Full counseling and psychotherapy services are available to complement psychiatric evaluations and medication management.
- Support staff handle scheduling, routine calls, and collections.
- Part time and full time opportunities
- Excellent reimbursement is available. Salary is commensurate with the hours worked. Some clinicians make over 300K annually
- In-house office support/administrative team and electronic billing/EMR
- Flexible hours, make your own schedule - telehealth available
- Group health, disability insurance and a 401(k) plan
- Full partnership and profit-sharing are available after two years