Radiology opportunity in Texas:
Qualified BE / BC
Visa accepted: No
Practice type: Private
• Group is seeking a fellowship-trained Breast Imaging Radiologist for a hospital based Radiology practice
• Partner track opportunity
• Competitive salary
• Paid family health insurance, LTD, life insurance, 401(k) pension/profit sharing
• 100% paid malpractice with tail coverage
• Credentialing support
• Relocation allowance
• Candidate will be required to interpret general Radiology as needed and have proficiency across all modalities.
• Must have a valid Texas medical license.
• DEA and board certified or eligible by either ABR/AOBR required.
• Candidate will take general radiology call.
Facility is among the highest in the nation for patient satisfaction and has around 550 beds.
2 hours to Dallas
3 Universities and one junior college
Area: Mid Sized
Regional airport: 5 miles
About the area: 2 independent school systems which are very highly rated. The city offers a high quality of life and low cost of living. It s a great and safe place to raise a family - a small-town atmosphere with all the big city conveniences.