Internal Medicine opening in Clarkston, Washington. Job Description & Requirements
Pulmonology Physician in Washington
An award-winning hospital providing exceptional patient care for more than 65 years is seeking a pulmonologist to join its team. This is a lucrative opportunity that offers a highly desirable quality of life while living and working in a gorgeous region of Washington. Opportunity Highlights
- 100% outpatient pulmonology medicine
- Monday-Friday schedule with no weekends + no call
- Established practice with no local competition
- 100+ referrals each month from 20+ physicians
- Onsite, accredited sleep lab and respiratory therapy
- Ability to incorporate inpatient work into practice if desired
- $417,747 base salary + production bonuses
- $50,000 sign-on bonus and $150,000 in student loan reimbursement
- Full comprehensive benefits including paid malpractice and relocation assistance
Located in the Southeast corner of Washington along the Idaho border and within 40 miles of the Oregon border, this beloved area of Washington is known as the Lewis Clark Valley. Surrounded by rolling hills, mountains, and river canyons, there s beauty to explore every which way you look.
- U.S. News & World Report ranks Washington in "Best States Overall," and Medscape ranks it in "Best Places to Practice 2021"
- Home to excellent schools, including two major universities and several colleges
- Perfect place to raise a family
- Very strong economy and affordable housing options
- Lots of community events (concerts, parades, fairs, theatre) and unending outdoor activities
- No state income tax
Job BenefitsAbout the Company
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Washington and must be board-eligible or certified in Pulmonary and Critical Care.
- Medical degree required
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Pulmonologist, Pulmonology, Pulmonary Disease Physician, Pulmonary, Pulmonary Disease, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md