WHO are we looking for?
The Quality Assurance Associate responsible for designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. The QA Associate will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics. This role includes participating in the software development life cycle (SDLC) and communicate with the Business Analysts and other project team members. This individual must be highly motivated, detailed oriented and continues to build our complete QA program that not only safeguards the quality of our software, but also foster a quality culture within the organization. This is a full-time temporary six month assignment.
- Interpret, build upon, and comply with company quality assurance standards
- Carefully maintain complaint and nonconformance processing through records and tracking systems, including root cause and corrective actions
- Document quality assurance activities with internal reporting and audits
- Develop new standards for production and design, with improvements as needed, and create testing protocols for implementation across all service lines
- Identify training needs and take action to ensure company-wide compliance
- Pursue continuing education on new solutions, technology, and skills
- Develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- 1-2 years of experience as a Quality Assurance Analyst/Associate
- Understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- SQL query experience
- Familiar in Azure DevOps (Visual Studio) a plus
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM experience a plus
- Financial Industry knowledge a plus
WHAT can you expect from your career at CAPTRUST?
Our colleagues, like our clients, tend to stay with CAPTRUST for years. There's a reason for it; it's a great culture in which to work and grow. We all work together, each of us motivating those around us with our commitment to high standards. At CAPTRUST, expect a fully stocked break room, fun employee events, and a quality team surrounding you with opportunities for personal growth.
Our Employee Benefits Package shows how much we value our team. Some benefits include:
- Employee ownership opportunities
- Brick Bonus success sharing program
- Comprehensive health coverage + Virgin Pulse wellness platform
- 401(k) program with a 5% employer match + financial planning for colleagues
WHERE will you be working?
4208 Six Forks Rd #1700 | Raleigh, NC 27609
HOW do we build a world class organization one brick at a time?
We make it a priority to hire those who have a commitment to service, a real interest in other people, and a passion to continuously improve. Simply put: the difference at CAPTRUST is the quality of our people and depth of our bench. If you are ready to make your mark, we want to talk to you.
Are you the next brick?
To get it done the CAPTRUST Way , an individual should exhibit the following characteristics:
- Ability to build successful, collaborative, and trusting relationships
- Instinctive aptitude for consistently creating accurate, concise, respectful, and easy-to-understand verbal and written communications conveying complex information
- A strong sense of urgency about getting work done and solving problems to achieve results that benefit our clients and colleagues, even when faced with challenges
- Inherent desire to give back to our communities and enrich the lives of those around us
- An other-centered mindset
- Integrity through maintaining objectivity
At CAPTRUST, we are committed to building and maintaining a diverse workforce and inclusive work environment where ALL colleagues feel authentically seen, respected, and supported.
CAPTRUST is committed to providing employment opportunities without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, familial status, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, medical condition, marital status and registered domestic partner status, citizenship status, military and veteran status, disability, protected medical condition, genetic information, or any other status protected by law. CAPTRUST makes all employment decisions without regard to these protected statuses and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination.