JourneyCare is growing and looking for a Full Time RN Case Manager! Make a difference every day to patients and families coping with end of life illness. Join our caring and compassionate team today!
We offer a comprehensive benefits plan that includes health, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401k with match, paid holidays, 17 days off, and more!
NEW COMPETITIVE SALARY STRUCTURES!
POSITION SUMMARY: The Hospice Registered Nurse Case Manager, will report to the Patient Care Manager and is a member of the Interdisciplinary Team. This role is responsible for delivering professional nursing care to patients, by supporting and providing initial and ongoing patient assessments, in accordance with the established plan of care, attending physicians' orders, interdisciplinary team, state and federal requirements as well as the Company policies and procedures.
Work Schedule - Monday through Friday (8:30 am to 5:00 pm) and one weekend every six weeks
Service Area(s) - Rogers Park, Lincoln Park, Wrigleyville, Streeterville, Wicker Park
- Graduate from an accredited registered nursing program
- Licensed as a registered nurse in the state of practice
- Must possess current CPR, First Aid Certification
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with patients, family members, visitors, agency personnel, and general public
- Must be knowledgeable of quality assessment and assurance procedures
- Must pass completion of pre-employment health screening, drug screen, background check where applicable by Federal and State laws, company policies
To apply via text, text 359 to 334-518-4376