We've just completed our Series B funding ($35 million)
, and are growing our team to keep ahead of the strong demand. We're a leading provider of proactive vendor security, and are continuously growing our network of more than 35,000 businesses.
What You Will Be DoingYou'll Be Responsible For
- Setting up, maintaining, and performing test automation frameworks for the main web app, OpenAPI, 3rd Party Integrations, and building test scenarios and acceptance tests.
- Investigating customer problems referred to you by the tech support team, testing bugs, and creating and managing bug reports.
What You Need for this Position
- Java 8+ years
- Spring Boot 1.5+ years
- AWS preferred
What's In It for You
- Base Salary of $145-150k depending on experience
- 10% Annual Bonus (paid quarterly)
- Stock options
- 3 weeks PTO from day 1
- 16 Paid holidays
- 3 Additional Wellness Days
- Paid Parental Leave
- Full benefits package
- Early Fridays (Work ends early every Friday at 3 pm MT.)
So, if you are a Software Developer with experience and are looking to join a growing company with great culture, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Jimmy RowlandEmail Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : JR19-1703052 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Jimmy Rowland - Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.