Warehouse Operative - Day Shift
£22,582 plus benefits
Day shift 6am - 2pm, 5 over 7 days (weekends included)
Full time - 37.5 hours per week
Andover depot, Andover Business Park, Andover, Hampshire, SP11 8EZ
We re looking for warehouse colleagues in our Andover depot. In this role you ll make sure the right products get picked at the right time to be delivered to our stores nationwide.
What you ll do
• pick stock for store orders across the warehouse (in ambient, chilled or frozen)
• load and unload delivery vehicles with cages and pallets
• distribute products to the correct location in the warehouse
• work in a team to achieve key targets
• follow all the depot health and safety procedures
This role would suit people who have
• the ability to comfortably perform manual tasks
• good communication skills
• some experience of working towards targets
• 31 days holiday (rising in line with service) including bank holidays
• discounts on Co-op products and services
• a pension with up to 10% employer contributions
Working in Logistics at Co-op
• Career progression - there s lots of different opportunities in depot to build a career
• Flexibility - we ll do everything we can to find a working pattern that suits you
• Co-op culture - colleague well-being is one of our highest priorities and we re committed to keeping our colleagues safe
Building an inclusive workplace
We re actively building diverse teams and welcome applications from everyone. But simply having a diverse workforce is not enough. We want to create an inclusive environment, where everyone can contribute their best work and develop to their full potential. We celebrate our differences, and recognise the importance of our teams reflecting the communities they serve.
We can make reasonable adjustments to our interview process according to your needs. You can find out more about Co-op people policies at coop.co.uk/peoplepolicies.
Salary calculation is based on a 37.5 hour week, working 3 in 4 weekends/45 hours per month. Therefore, earnings could change depending on the shift pattern we agree with you.